Meet our Kung Fu family!
Here at the Kung Fu Schools, we pride ourselves on the quality and structure of our kids’ classes, geared towards fun exercise and developing essential social skills, all within a friendly, professional, and safe environment.
We won’t be able to do all this without a great team!
Our franchisees come to us from all walks of life, but every one of them share a passion for children, education, and for making a positive change in a child’s life.
Could you be the latest addition to our Kung Fu family?
Hallmarks of a successful Kung Fu Schools franchisee
- A love for teaching children is essential.
- As you will have to address entire classes of students, and speak with parents and carers, you will need to be confident and have strong communication skills.
- Despite our in-depth IT system streamlining the majority of administrative tasks, you will still need good organisational and time management skills in order to prioritise and delegate tasks.
- Being your own boss requires you to be decisive and self-motivated. As your business grows, you will also need to lead and motivate your team of instructors.
- While you don’t need to be at the peak of fitness, you must be of reasonable fitness and health, such that you’re capable of running day to day classes.
Finally, running your own Kung Fu Schools is hard work, but with drive and perseverance, you will reap the benefits of a ready-made brand with an excellent professional reputation and great opportunities for success!